- [text] I need you so bad right now
- [text] They know.
- [text] I know everything.
- [text] OH FUCK OH FUCK
- [text] ARE YOU TRYING TO SEXT ME?
- [text] Make sure you’re alone- I don’t want anyone else seeing what I’m about to sent you.
- [text] I accidentally sent it to the wrong person, help?!
- [text] We need to talk
- [text] I don’t want to talk about it
- [text] The bed is definitely broken beyond repair…
- [text] Delete my number
- [text] Either way I’m going to make you scream my name by the end of the night
- [text] Come over in the next 5 minutes, or not at all
- [text] Stop ignoring me and pick up your phone
- [text] I th unk drink? Help me can home?!!!!! :xx)
- [text] You free tomorrow?
- [text] You left your shirt and I’ve been wearing it all day, so now it’s mine
- [text] I don’t think you understand just how big his dick is!!!
- [text] Thanks to you, the new neighbours now know my name xxx
- [text] If I said that I was wearing nothing but an apron and was armed with strawberries and whipped cream, how quickly would you come into the kitchen?
- [text] What’s the dress code?
- [text] Black, red w/ lace or sheer white????
- [text] I know you said not to clean your room, but it was filthy- also for future reference, hide that in your sock draw and not under your pillow next him.
- [text] YOU SAID THE BITES WEREN’T EVEN THAT VISIBLE?!?! MY BOSS HAS JUST GIVEN ME A SCARF TO COVER UP MY NECK FOR BEING “INAPPROPRIATE”
- [text] I hear a celebration is in order?!
Let’s make a musical!
It’s as simple as that.
AH!! *teleports a few feet away and looks at you confused and surprised*
Wha- who are you? And what was that for? You could have landed on me!
I was in a circus with my adoptive parents in Germany before Xavier called me and told me about the Institute. I loved being in the circus! It was so much fun with my family and I felt like I didn’t have to hide because everyone thought that my skin was a costume. Then it got to a point where I felt like I was still hiding, pretending that I was someone I wasn’t… people never truly accepted the real me. So when I got the call, I just had to go; had to meet other people like me. And that’s were I am now and I feel more accepted than ever ^.^ Danke der Nachfrage! (Thanks for asking!)
Kurt sat outside of the Institute in his human form, in case any non mutants walked by, and began to think about… I don’t know; just began to think. He had a journal in front of him that he hasn’t written in in a very long time. He opened it and sighed, wanting to write something just anything but not knowing what.
OOC: Sure! do you want to start it? I will answer as soon as I can if you do start (i’m in school so it might not be right away). Also, let me know if you have any specific expectations or ideas or a plot for our RP :)